General Membership Meeting Minutes
- Spring 2017 (approved)
- Spring 2016 (3/12) Spring 2016 ( 3/13)
- Spring 2015 (approved)
- Summer 2014 (approved)
- Spring 2014 (approved)
- Summer 2013 (approved)
- Spring 2013 (approved)
Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- February 3, 2020 conference call
- October 7, 2019 conference call
- May 29, 2019 conference call
- April 29, 2019 conference call
- March 21, 2019 conference call
- February 28, 2019 conference call
- January 9, 2019 conference call
Meeting Minutes Archive
Click here to access meetings archive.
Fjord Promotion Grant: available for club members to represent our breed at local horse fairs.
Members of the Midwest Fjord Horse Club (MWFHC) who will be attending Horse Fairs or Expos with their horses may want to apply for a grant to help with costs for promotional efforts. The MWFHC Board of Directors have agreed to provide up to $200 toward promotion at events. There is no stipulation as to how many MWFHC members or Fjord Horses must attend.
Members who are interested in this funding should submit the following information to the Treasurer ([email protected]) for approval by the MWFHC Board:
- Name and date of the event
- Name(s) of MWFHC members and other group members attending
- Estimated number of Fjord Horses at the event
- Estimated attendance at the event
- Name and phone/email of the Fair/Expo chairperson
- Name and address of club member to receive reimbursement
- Indicate form of reimbursement: Check or PayPal transfer
Questions? Contact a member of the MWFHC Board.